The all-weather FXRG® Triple Vent System Waterproof Riding Jacket is the pinnacle of high-performance riding gear. The blueprint includes innovative venting, waterproof construction, and a thermal-regulating lining. For riders desiring more coverage, this women’s textile motorcycle jacket is designed to partner with the lightweight FXRG® Thinsulate™ Mid-Layer and FXRG® Waterproof Overpant. Light, barely detectable body armor comes already sewn in. And for our touring riders needing essentials at their fingertips, check out the well-appointed interior pocket system. Too much to brag about in this space, so read the specs below for all the functionality…
- Stay Cool: Patented Triple Vent System for customized cooling with stay-open bungee tab for wider opening, less bulk, and increased airflow. Sleeve vents for added ventilation.
- Stay Warm: Compatible with FXRG® Thinsulate™ Mid-Layer (98269-19VW, sold separately) for customizable warmth.
- Stay Dry: Waterproof, breathable Schoeller® c_change construction ensures optimal body climate. Seam sealed. Waterproof zippers and pockets. Neck cinch to help block the elements. Interior storm flap.
- Stay Comfortable: Coolcore lining wicks moisture from the body and moves sweat through the Schoeller® c_change breathable membrane for year-round comfort through thermal regulation.
- Fit & Mobility: Pre-curved sleeves. Bungee cord and toggle hem. Snap waist tabs. Jacket-to-pant back zipper attaches to FXRG® Waterproof Overpant (98267-19VW, sold separately) for full coverage.
- Ride-Enhancing: Sewn-in flexible, lightweight Dianese Pro-Shape body armor at elbows/shoulders. Back body armor pocket fits Dianese Pro-Armor (98317-19VR, sold separately). Snap-tab collar with interior collar keeper and chin pad. Reachable back vents
- Pockets: Zipper hand-warmer pockets. Interior Faraday pocket for increased information security. Additional interior pockets include one stash pocket, one zipper pocket with media port, and three credit card slots.
- Design Details: Contrasting vent linings. Printed graphics and custom FXRG® tape on lining. Embossed graphics.